Dedicated & Aggressive Defense When it Matters Most
Criminal charges are always serious and should never be taken lightly, and this is especially true when the charges are classified as felonies. Crimes under this category are considered the most serious offenses and consequently carry the heaviest penalties, both from the court and collaterally.
Felony convictions can result in a sentence ranging from one year to life in the Colorado Department of Corrections state prison system. You need an experienced Colorado Criminal Defense Attorney on your side to fight for your every right, your freedom, and your future. When you need aggressive and personalized felony defense, contact Pisani Law right away.
Felony Classifications and Penalties in Colorado
- Class 1 Felony – life imprisonment or the death penalty
- Class 2 Felony – 8 to 24 years in state prison, $5,000 to $1,000,000 fines
- Class 3 Felony – 4 to 12 years in state prison, $3,000 to $750,000 in fines
- Class 4 Felony – 2 to 6 years in state prison, $2,000 to $500,000 in fines
- Class 5 Felony – 1 to 3 years in state prison, $1,000 to $100,000 in fines
- Class 6 Felony – 1 to 18 months in state prison, $1,000 to $100,000 in fines
In order to defend your rights, your reputation and your future in the state of Colorado, speak with our Denver criminal defense attorney about your case immediately. At The Law Offices of Steven J. Pisani, LLC, we have helped hundreds of clients achieve successful case results. Request a free consultation now to understand your options and rights!